Administration, planning and implementation of Information Security solutions, projects and policies for Global sites to ensure the protection of all assets for the organization.
- Planning, implementing, managing Information Security solutions and measures for the protection of Venture Group’s data, systems and networks.
- Manage cybersecurity projects & coordinate with global site IT and vendors to deliver security solutions and initiatives timely.
- Organize penetration and vulnerability scans with external testers and internal IT teams and follow up with their remediation and closures.
- Monitor, investigate and develop strategies to lead security incident responses efforts and recover from security breaches.
- Plan security awareness program and conduct security awareness trainings and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain documentation on security playbook, policies, procedures and ISO27001 ISMS.
- Working with all Group IT Pillars & business stakeholders to define security protocols and to secure IT systems.
- Part of Group IT Cybersecurity Team to work closely with managed security provider, Global Site IT teams and serve as an escalation point for all security-related issues to troubleshoot and establish root cause for continuous improvement.
- Degree in Information Technology/Information Security.
- Min. 3 years of proven work experience in a similar cybersecurity role.
- Strong experience and knowledge in enterprise security solutions such as Next-Gen Firewall (Fortinet), Endpoint Protection software (TrendMicro), PAM, SIEM, Email & Cloud Security, DLP, IAM, EDR.
- High proficiency in IT security governance and architecture, including a knowledge of IT network security and cloud-based technologies.
- Proven understanding of the current vulnerabilities, incident response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security.
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools (Nessus), computer forensic tools, security incident response and methods.
- Experience in performing security solutions POC, evaluation, testing and track record of security project management for successful implementation and roll-out.
- Security certification (CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP) is an added advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare quality documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with ISO27001 ISMS is an added bonus.
- Able to commit to a 2 years renewable contract.