Senior / Internal Auditor
Venture Corporation Limited
Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
- Lead audit planning and development of audit programs across business processes including manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of operational and financial controls.
- Determine compliance with Company policies, standards and government regulations.
- Draft concise audit reports in English for all level of key stakeholders including senior management.
- Draft audit work papers to support audit test work and conclusions. Review audit team’s documentation to ensure quality.
- Enhance business processes by identifying improvement opportunities and work together with stakeholders to develop appropriate remediation plans.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders and internal audit team members.
- Participate in special projects including Enterprise Risk Management program and ad hoc investigations.
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 4 – 8 years of experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing, preferably with prior exposure and knowledge of electronics manufacturing services.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English communication skills for interaction with all levels of stakeholders including senior management.
- Ability to speak and read Bahasa Malay or Mandarin is preferred (in order to establish strong working relationships with Bahasa Malay or Mandarin speaking key stakeholders and internal audit team members.) as the incumbent will be involved in audits of subsidiaries in Malaysia and China.
- Data analytics experience is a significant advantage. Prior experience in data analytics software including Audit Command Language (ACL) and Tableau are desired.
- Experience with SAP is a significant advantage.
- Willing to travel internationally to factories and offices in Malaysia, China, United States and Spain. Traveling is equivalent and/or less than 50%.
- Professional certification in CIA, CPA, CFE or CISA is preferred.